[NTLK] [FS] interconnect port to serial adapter

From: Andrew O'Dell (andrew_at_sense-of-purpose.net)
Date: Mon Oct 18 2004 - 04:41:53 PDT

After a bit of fun and discovery, I have decided to sell my Newton
serial adapter. I am simply looking to get back what I paid for it and
am asking $30 (which includes shipping via USPS First Class). You can
see pictures of the adapter here:

http://www.sense-of-purpose.net/pics/dongle/

I'm selling it for $30 shipped (USPS First class) which ain't too
shabby a deal compared to the $34 (aprox.) adapters for sale at ebay

( http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5726336296

Cheers!
Andrew

--
The Rev. Andrew O'Dell, Curate
The Cathedral Church of St. Luke and St. Paul