Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]

From: Chris Zinkula (czinkula_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 18 2004 - 06:55:13 PDT

It is incredibly easy to do. If the hinges haven't popped yet you
only have to go halfway through the process (since you don't have to
recoil the springs). As long as you know how to use a screwdriver and
feel okay about disconnecting/reconnecting 4 wires with solder you'll
be plenty fine. However if the springs have popped... well... both my
eMate's springs weren't so I can't say how that is.

Chris