Re: [NTLK] Chicken or Egg?

From: Abraham Limpo Martínez (volcano_at_menta.net)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 10:13:47 PDT

I had a similar problem trying to install ethernet drivers onto my newton
2100 from my 130. As far as I know, you can't. Trying to intall the packages
on the Newton 130 won't work because they refuse to install (unsuported
platform). The filesystem(?) newton uses is incompatible with HFS+, so I
guess in the best case it will say the memory card is empty and if you want
to format it. Also, if I remember correctly, you can't communicate to the
newton from the Infrared Port of your Powerbook. They don't talk the same
language.

I think you're getting a dongle, mate ^_^