Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Washington DC Metro NUG Meeting - Thursday 10/21

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 14:11:10 PDT

Sorry...can't make it...weekday nights are no go for
me. I work till 11pm...
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- David Abramowitz <david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net>
wrote:

> We will meet this Thursday at Dave & Busters in
> White Flint Mall at 8
> PM. Even if you haven't signed up at
> http://newton.meetup.com/3/ come
> out come out wherever you are. This is our first
> meeting - I'll bring
> lots of Newton goodies and we'll see where it goes.
>
> See you there,
> Dave

=====
"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for lunch. Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the decision."
 - Benjamin Franklin