[NTLK] Notion

From: Russell,Allen (Allen.Russell_at_boc.com)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 14:25:20 PDT

Oooh, I have Notion on floppy disc . . . umm, I think. I'm at work, I'll
check at home. I've had it for ages, so it must be for NOS 1.3. I'll let
you know. You can have it for the cost of shipping it to the UK (I'm in the
US).
Allen

>Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:17:49 +0100 (BST)
>From: David Everitt <davideveritt_at_yahoo.co.uk>
>Subject: [NTLK] Notion
>Guys
>Just received my first Apple Newton, from ebay. A 120 with NOS 1.3 on it.
Lots of fun! >The packaging contained a few references to a product called
Notion, which it gave the
>impression was bundled with it but wasn't included in my purchase. Having
looking on the >Newtontalk archive I can see that this software is quite
well thought of, well at least
>the version on 2.1 is, so I am interested in getting hold of this.
>Now the pelicanware web site is permanently down by the look of things so I
was wondering >if anyone had an old copy of Notion that will run on NOS 1.3
knocking around. If they
>are interested in selling this to me, or if anyone knowns of a resource on
the net with
>this on, it would be much appreciated.
>Cheers
>David
>David Everitt
>Mob: 07967 229265
>Email: davideveritt_at_yahoo.co.uk

* Allen.Russell_at_BOC.com
/// BOC

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the BOC Group plc or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked by anti-virus software for the presence of computer viruses. However, the BOC Group plc or any of its affiliates accepts no responsibility for any virus or defect that might arise from opening this e-mail or attachments.