Re: [NTLK] OS X iCal / Address Book Sync

From: Leonard Sitongia (sitongia_at_onebeam.net)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 20:22:02 PDT

On Oct 18, 2004, at 11:20 PM, Blake Patterson wrote:

> As I recall there was a program called NewtSync that
> would sync, via iSync, Newton w/ iCal and Address Book
> under OS X. I can't find it on-line, and I believe
> from what I am seeing that the app may have been
> stopped. (Did it infringe upon something?)

Hi,

I've been able to get the sync going over TCP/IP, using NewtSync. It
doesn't provide a device for iSync, but works separately.

The original project is at Sourceforge, but someone else took it up and
a newer release is at
http://homepage.mac.com/nowhereman77/hacks/newton/index.html

(Thank you, Glass Onion!)

> Also useful would be a PC sync to GroupWise...I am
> guessing not likely.

Sorry, but I don't know about that.

==Leonard