Re: [NTLK] NTK install problem on Mac

From: Blake Patterson (blakespot_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 06:59:14 PDT

Thanks. Got it working finally, patch added.

Now wrestling with drivers for the Keyspan Twin Serial
adapter (28X). Installed the drivers under OS X and
works fine with NewTen. But I see the docs indicate
that if you wan't to use the device under Classic, do
not install the OS X drivers. Does this suggest that
hte Classic drivers also drive the device under OS X
does Keyspan make the assumption that if you are using
it under Classic, you will not be using it under OS X?
 Hopefully will work out with my fiddling.

bp

http://www.unna.org/unna/apple/development/NTK/macntk/readme.txt

http://www.unna.org/view.php?/apple/development/NTK/macntk