Re: [NTLK] Implant Speed App

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 07:53:47 PDT

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:11:11 -0400, Alasdair Dunlap-Smith
<varistor_at_earthlink.net> wrote:

> I aquired a copy of their program before the site was redesigned (you
> can no longer download it as far as I can tell)
> If you'd like I can email a copy...

Alasdair,

Thanks, I forgot you did send it already - did a test and now I know
what the speed was originally and currently is after the speed bump
up.

161.9mHz Originally
219.51mHz Speed Bump Up

I will probably do a few higher speed crystals later and post an
update id anyone is interested in the results.

PS: Ed, thanks but the file I get from your site and directly from you
are still problematic... not sure why (I'm usuing a PC) maybe others
can chime in and see what they are on when they download the file.
Other than that I would think that I need the Windows Package Fixer
app.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung