[NTLK] Power Help!

From: Frank Weir (frankweir_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 12:08:41 PDT

Hi All!

I know this is elementary but I need just a little
help. I recently bought a well-used 2100 which worked
at first but then I started getting low power messages
even when I was using the ac wall socket adapter. Now
the unit will not power on even with the adapter
plugged in. I just can't figure out if I need a new
battery, the adapter is bad or both or if the power
stage of the 2100 motherboard needs work. I would
assume the battery needs to be replaced but doesn't
the 2100 work with the adapter at all times? It is
completely dead no matter if the battery is in or out
of the unit with the adapter plugged into the wall
socket.

Thanks if someone can give me some direction.

Frank Weir
frankweir_at_yahoo.com