Re: [NTLK] Implant Speed App

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 18:47:08 PDT

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 18:08 -0700, Robert Serna <japecan_at_newted.dyndns.org> wrote:

> I used my Newton to download the pkg from Ed's site!

Okay, so I'll assume by this post that it worked... well my Newtons
are not Internet enables through the college as they recently did a
lock down of Internet access. They require SSL login through
BlueSocket to gain access - it a CUNY security initiative with regards
to all our affiliated City University of New York campuses.....

As I said before with my W2k PC it was pulling it down but not able to
load the package...but thanks to Alasdair I got the package and speed
tested the mods fine.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung