Re: [NTLK] Newton pics

From: Blake Patterson (blakespot_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 07:05:36 PDT

--- Bubba Gump <basdiscussions_at_earthlink.net> wrote:

> That's an Eagle Creek bag (I recognize the logo and
> the green - I have their sidekick bag), 'though I
> don't know which one. I just went to their website
> and couldn't find it, nor could I find it at
> REI.com. You might try stopping in to a local REI
> store (I think their web and brick stores have
> different stock items), or try some other luggage
> retailer.

http://www.rei.com/online/store/ProductDisplay?storeId=8000&catalogId=40000008000&productId=47833128&parent_category_rn=4501696&vcat=REI_SEARCHk.net>; Thu, 21 Oct 2004 07:05:36 -0700 (PDT)

I did not see the bag anywhere in the site using
Google images site search. They must not make it any
longer. (The bag is actually green.) That was the
first one of that type I had, and sold with that
MP2000 - I purchased another, identical bag, to use
with an MP130 that I picked up - but now use it for
the MP2100 I just acquired. It's an excellent bag, I
must say. Maybe search eBay for used?

bp