Re: [NTLK] Are you a cursive or a printed person?

From: Abraham Limpo Martínez (volcano_at_menta.net)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 12:12:47 PDT

Depend of the day. No, really.
Having no spanish dictionary means printed recognition usually does a better
job of figuring what I jot down, but the cursive method has the benefit of
letting me write joined or separated letters, and when taking quick notes,
the cursive method does a better job at translating my scribings into
something comprehensive. Of course, not having accent nor special character
recognition means that usually after writing I have to put up the screen
keyboard and manually input the characters...