Re: [NTLK] More Newton media coverage

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 12:58:36 PDT

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:43:23 -0700, Martin Joseph
<martynt_at_barknaturalpet.com> wrote:

> to get a laugh out of how I would stop by the Newton booth at macworld
> and demonstrate the Newton to passers by... Even the Apple people were
> often surprised by what they saw.
>
> Of course she had to drag me off...

Hey Marty, your wife should speak to my wife. They'd probably be able
to trade stories...

I thought I was the only one doing something similar to that - of
course I'm doing it in the present tense and my wife has a look of
utter disbelief at times as I pull out my trusty Newton with whatever
add-ons I have handy and give live demos to people even on the streets
of NY... and yes she has even on occasion dragged me away... I never
had the oportunity to do it though at MacWorld but I think I can
relate...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung