[NTLK] nBlog/Blogger How To?

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 14:47:05 PDT

I've got all the latest releases from Adam's site (nBlog, nHTML, and
XML-RPC) that have the expiration removed. I set up a blogger account
and a blog to mess with. On the Newt side, I create a small sample with
nHTML to publish, but when I click on nBlog, the only active icon is
User Info, and this fails to connect (wirelessly) - some wacky FSM
endpoint error. It's not clear what the settings should be in nBlog so
perhaps that's my problem, but I could not find any type of
documentation on this, just reports/blogs from people who have it
working.

Well, how did you get it working?

Thanks,
Dave