[NTLK] OT: Speakerphone on OS X

From: Sean Riddle (swriddle_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 18:41:03 PDT

This is off-topic, but I was wondering if anyone has had any experience rigging up something similar to this:

I want to plug my PowerBook into a phoneline and dial it (automated or not, doesn't particularly matter) and hear the line through the speaker and speak onto the line through the internal microphone. Just like a really good speakerphone.

I tried ABDialer, but it wants to only dial and not mediate the voice connection. Is there software that can do this, or something I can rig to do it myself?

- Sean