Re: [NTLK] Moving away from MP2K internal charging

From: Leonard Sitongia (sitongia_at_onebeam.net)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 22:01:01 PDT

On Oct 22, 2004, at 1:20 PM, James Nichols wrote:

> Nope - you can still power the newton with the ac-dc adapter, but it
> won't charge the batteries in the battery tray.

I've been wondering about recharging individual, not
rechargeable-battery-pack, in the MP 2x00.
The FAQ at chuma says no. Why is that? The link the FAQ refers to, at
logitools.de, is gone. What is the battery holder that is described
there? Can NiCd or NiMHD be recharged in the battery holder inside the
MP 2x00?

==Leonard