Re: [NTLK] Modem-to-modem Connection Help!

From: nelson (bnelson6_at_valuelinx.net)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 22:58:50 PDT

Right the AT commands, have been calling them modem intialization strings.
Which can also be entered into most modem setups. There is a At command set
that when entered into modem setup tells the modem to wait for an incoming
screach (for lack of a better word) you can configure this set of AT commands
to wait so many seconds before it answers. Basicly a modem program is a
terminal program. Do a google for AT commands or modem initalization. I will
look up my notes on this an get back soon.Should have entered them in my
Newton, i dont misplace it.
Bryan