[NTLK] Newton Development Documents

From: Chris (ChrisR_at_Ruprecht.ORG)
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 16:14:35 PDT

Hi,

I have 3 folders full of original Apple Development Docs for the
Newton. Does anybody want them? Unfortunately, I never got around to
program the Newton with anything useful.
The docs are printed both sides and maybe 1500 pages in total (more or
less). I printed them in 1998, when I thought, I would use them and
write 'The' killer app on my MP2100 - never happened.

If anybody wants the documents, let me know, I'll send it to you by
'Media Mail' - all you pay is the actual mailing cost. I can ship
internationally, but that gets pretty expensive, pretty fast.

Please let me know by Wednesday, otherwise it'll go to file 13 for ever
(would be a crying shame). Sorry for that, but I'm moving and these
files will not move along with me.

Best regards,
Chris