Re: [NTLK] One of a kind!

From: Blake Patterson (blakespot_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 17:19:56 PDT

Here's two that sold in the last month on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38331&item=572155297717:19:56 PDT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38331&item=5723069044

...and I was looking on eBay last night and this guy
is selling another one right now - had 6+ days left.
But I cannot find it in a search at the moment, oddly.
 Diligent searching may turn it up.

bp