Re: [NTLK] Unstable 2100 - Please Help

From: James Wages (james_at_kiramek.com)
Date: Tue Oct 26 2004 - 11:44:12 PDT

From: matt <mkaake_at_gmail.com>
> If you don't mind my asking, who did you buy the Newt from?
> I recently purchased one on ebay, and it's been giving me fits...

"gilgamesh21" was the seller on EBAY.

His Newton setpup was listed as a BACK TO SCHOOL package, with WIFi
WaveLAN Bronze card, Ethernet card, leather case, keyboard & case, 4MB
linear and 8MB linear cards, serial dongle, the whole works. He has a
100% feedback score, and I don't think I was had. I just wonder what in
the world is wrong with my poor Newton!

If anyone has any thoughts, I would certainly appreciate hearing them.

Many thanks,

James Wages