Re: [NTLK] How often do NIB MP2100's cross the radar?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 26 2004 - 18:11:41 PDT

There were a batch about a year ago and I seem to
remember that they went for (or were being offered
for) between $700 and $1000. This one particular batch
stuck out because it was more than a single unit. But
if I remember correctly, they were offered in a
generic white-box packing...but I didn't really pay
attention because prices like that are for the serious
trailer-queen collector.
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Blake Patterson <blakespot_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
<snip>
> But how often do NIB MP2000's or MP2100's appear on
> eBay or elsewhere? It must happen. Once a year?
> Thrice?
>
> Just curious. Obviously they go for lots. I'd
> guess
> $400 or so.

=====
"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for lunch. Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the decision."
 - Benjamin Franklin