Re: [NTLK] My "Anonymous" FS posting

From: Ottawa Sales (ott_forsale2003_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2004 - 12:47:51 PDT

Good God, I don't believe this!!!

Here's the story:

Ottawa Sales is not a business.
I'm a guy who lives in Ottawa, ON, Canada.

I post a lot of things for sale on USENET newsgroups
and have a lot of happy customers. Because I don't
want SPAM, I created a yahoo account for all of my
newsgroup postings. The name on the account is Ottawa
Sales, because I use it for selling in Ottawa. I
often use this account when signing up to online
services so I don't get SPAM to my real account. I
used it this time for the same reason.

I don't have a website, because I'm not trying to be
professional. I'm a guy who's trying to unload stuff
taking up room in the basement.