Re: [NTLK] [OT] Seti user Underdog in the Newtons4Ever group

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 18:45:56 PDT

On Oct 28, 2004, at 2:02 PM, Martin Joseph wrote:

> Damn man, if you are on the list, please tell us about your hardware
> upgrade...

That is indeed me. :) Funny, I was wondering if someone on the team
would notice that underdog guy creeping up the list.. LOL!

I'm looking for aliens with my newest desktop, a dual 2.0 GHz G5
PowerMac, which is a stock configuration except for the 1.5 GB of RAM.
It seems like my machine really likes to search for aliens, and does so
quite efficiently and quickly. I think I'll be stuck at spot 13 for a
bit longer, but Luca Falzone should watch his back...there's no need to
fear, aliens. Underdog is here! :)

- Dave