Re: [NTLK] newton 2000 connection question

From: Henry W.Gratwick (hgratwick_at_spymac.com)
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 04:04:00 PDT

Thanks, Puck!

What I was wondering is, the fact that the serial-usb converter I have
has both types of serial port on it (PC and Mac versions), would it
matter if I used the PC to connect the newton to my powerbook?

Surely the connection software does not demand I use the Mac interface
when the PC one is also present?

Henry