Re: [NTLK] [OT] Politics was newton 2000 connection question

From: David Golden (ikondave599_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Oct 30 2004 - 00:38:16 PDT

Right you are! Like many folks out there this has been a particularly
emotional election cycle. 9/11 hit very close to home in my family.
Lots of strong feelings everywhere. I frequently check out an Orthodox
Christian group, and you should see the anger and foul language that
fills that NG over Bush/ Kerry. Wow!

I'll behave...

Dave