Re: [NTLK] LunaSuite experience?

From: David Neale (david.neale_at_pandora.be)
Date: Sun Oct 31 2004 - 04:19:49 PST

I'm pleased my "review" has prompted more reaction. I wonder if others
have had the same problems as yourself with this application. It
certainly shows great promise, so it would be well worth its
development progressing. Let's hope your unfortunate experience was
unusual and that others will share their experiences, both good and
bad.

David