Re: [NTLK] eMate 300

From: Dave Bonhoff (gtidave_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 05:51:39 PDT

I've used MG Chemicals silver conductive pen
http://www.mgchemicals.com/products/8420p.html with excellent results.
It did take a few tries to repair the eMate cable without bridging
traces, but it has been in use for over a year without any problems.
That said, I'd be inclined to spend the money and purchase a
replacement cable, now that some are available.

Dave