[NTLK] [Price Drop]FS: 2100/2000u + Extras and eMate

From: Steele Campbell (the.vampire_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 09:35:53 PDT

[NOTE: For details please see my last posting regarding the sale]

Hi Folks,

Since I am in a need to sell these Newts quickly, I'm dropping the price.

First offer of $80 USD (in North America exlud. Mexico) gets the
Package and I will pay for shipping (likely Xpresspost - generally
about 5 days, with insurance and everything) or, first offer of $90 +
difference in shipping gets the MessagePad **AND** eMate.

This price won't last long (I'm kinda hoping.... *grin*) so act while you can!