[NTLK] Items for sale

From: Glenn Roe (myhome_at_cwnet.com)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 12:11:15 PDT

Hi Newton Supporters,
I have some items for sale that I thought I'd give the list members first
crack at before anywhere else. This was mostly my personally used stuff
before switching to an eMate, or used by employees when we used Newtons and
eMates before switching to iBooks. Here's a list:

1. I'd like to sell this as a package, but will part it out if no one buys
it all
* MP 2000 Upgraded ­ in good shape, has scratch on screen that doesnıt
affect performance, one card slot is missing the eject button, includes
brand new rechargeable battery
* Newton 9W power unit with international adapters
* Newton keyboard
* Dongle for connecting
* Original Newton Briefcase carry case ­ holds Newton, keyboard and more,
slightly used
* Eagle Creek should or E&B glove case for Newton
* 20 meg memory card
* 56K modem card
* SER-001 replacement for Dongle ­ uninstalled
* PDA Panache Custom Stylus ­ Silver
* Concept Kitchen desk stylus w/holder
* HP Deskjet 340 printer w/IRDA adapter & rechargeable battery ­ for the
truly mobile office, includes extra black ink cartridge
* Cables for both Mac & PC

   2. Farallon Ethernet PC card with Etherwave connector ­ I only used this
once or twice, years ago, then forgot I had it until I started selling
items.

   3. Newton Print Pak ­ still sealed in box

   4. PDA Panache Custom Stylus ­ Black, still in original package

   5. UltraKey Keyboarding Tutor for eMate ­ Mac formatted floppy disk
w/manual

   6. Newton 9W Power unit

   7. Newton MP2X00 rechargeable battery ­ new still in package

   8. Dongle

   9. Partial glove case/holder for MP2X00 w/velcro on back

  10. 4 Apple Stylewriter 2200 printers w/power adapters ­ like to sell as
package, some have rechargeable battery packs, includes some ink cartridges.
As is, donıt remember about working condition, but worked well with MP &
eMates.

  11. Citizen PN-60 (Worldıs smallest printer) w/all power and cords, and
bunch of print cartridges. Works with MP2X00 or eMate.

If someone only buys part of the #1 package, then other items could be
available. I think thatıs it unless I stumble across something else. I had
sold most of the Newton/eMate stuff when we switched to iBooks last year,
but found most of this when we moved our office and home recently. I would
love to see it all go to real Newton supporters. All reasonable offers will
be accepted. Please respond directly to my email address, myhome_at_cwnet.com,
as I donıt monitor the list much anymore. I am keeping my eMate and still
use it.

Glenn Roe