[NTLK] List of Available Newton eBooks

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 10:49:20 PDT

Hello everyone:
I just had surgery yesterday (six pins in my wrist). I'm poking/pecking
around now on my laptop with my one good hand, doing research for a job interview
today (That's going to be real fun!). Anyway, I thought I'd step on my Polish
buddy's (JD Vaolsko?) toes a bit and remind y'all that I've also recently put
together some eBooks via NewtonPress. Here is the current list:

CHILDREN'S BOOKS
Andersons Fairy Tales - Universal Format.PKG
Just So Stories - eMate Format.PKG

ETHNOGRAPHY
Algonquin Legends.PKG
Missionary Work Among the Ojibwa Indians.PKG
New Zealand Station Life.PKG
Sioux Legends.PKG
Wild Wales - People Language and Scenery.PKG

EXPLORATION
Around the World on a Bike - Thomas Stevens.PKG
Australian Expeditions - vol I.PKG
Canyons of the Colorado - John Wesley Powell .PKG
Lewis and Clark's Expedition.PKG
South Pole - Sir Ernest Shackleton.PKG
Travels in Africa.PKG
Travels in Alaska - John Muir.PKG

HISTORY
Ben Franklins Autobiography.PKG
Sir Francis Drake Revived.PKG

LITERATURE
Ghost Stories - Ambroce Bierce.pkg
Celtic Literature - History and Criticism.PKG
Edda Vol I - Norse Mythology.PKG
Edda Vol II - Heroic Mythology.PKG
Gold Hunters - J. Curwood.PKG
Edgar Allan Poe - Vol. I.PKG

TECHNOLOGY
Criminal Psychology - A Manual for Judges Students.pkg
Getting Gold - A Practical Treatise.PKG
Relativity - Special and General Theory - Einstein.PKG

These are probably still awaiting uploading in the unna.org que, but requests
can be sent to me via e-mail. I plan to convert some more eBooks as time
allows (pretty financially destitute at the moment), and you can expect titles on
early British history, yoga, South America, Electricity, The Radio Amateur's
Handbook, DaVinci, and Edison.

Most of this is being converted into the "standard" MP 2X00 format, but I'd
consider special conversions on request. I welcome reader suggestions, as long
as they're within reason, and the source text is available.

Matt K.