Re: [NTLK] [OT] New iMac G5

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sat Sep 04 2004 - 09:54:29 PDT

>From: Jim Witte <jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us>
>Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 22:21:04 -0500
>
>Maybe Apple should offer a $25 discount to by a Mac
>*without* a mouse.. And another $25-40 discount for one without a
>keyboard, while they're at it!

Quite a good idea actually, go tell them! If I get this iMac (the craving is getting stronger) I will use my Logitech mouse (3+1 button, dual optical, I prefer calling it musk rat *g*) anyway, and I will buy a *real* keyboard from Matias as soon as they &%$!§ release with a German layout. OTOH I would love to have the mouse and just put it on display...

Oliver :)

--
"The possibilities are endless. I love that."  - Jonathan Ive