Re: [NTLK] MP !20 - How to update

From: Yeoleman74_at_aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 04 2004 - 17:46:55 PDT

In a message dated 8/30/04 2:30:03 AM, jonglass_at_usa.net writes:
MANY thanks to Jon, Dan, Sonny, Marty and Dale. I now have my 110 and 120 all
backed up. NOT sure which one eventually worked for me. The NCU on the UNNA
SITE reported that the "Required Data not found --- TRIALWARE. ONE OTHeer site
gave me WINDOZe software which I ALREADY hAd bu no WINDOZE Compuer. MANY
THANKS Again. YOU ARE A great bunch.
Yeoleman really appreciates.
PS Not that old but won't see 76 again.