Re: [NTLK] NCU can't connect to Newton

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Sun Sep 05 2004 - 14:48:14 PDT

I did get the card to stay with it's light on but only when I plug it
in to the mac and startup classic, then I open the chooser and leave it
open for a while. Since I no SO LITTLE about ethernet cards on the
Newton and can not access chuma.org I only tap here and there on the
Newton to find out what works and what doesn't. But I have made it stay
green for atleast 5 or 6 seconds. So something is half right anyway.

at first I only had it flash.

Alex