Re: [NTLK] Newtsync and iCal

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 17:40:41 PDT

I will just reply to my self. A few mere minutes late, the problem is
resolved. Thanks to Woody Smith for his previous post which I read
later.
PS this is right out of the readme, what the heck

DateSync for iCal 1.5.2
from Glass Onion Software

This is a replacement dates plugin for nSync that will allow you to
sync with iCal 1.5.2. It is functionally identical to the iCal 1.5.1
dates plugin that comes bundled with nSync 0.3m and will only work with
iCal 1.5.2.

To install this plugin, it is recommended that you first remove the
bundled dates plugin.

• Make sure nSync is not running
• Find the nSync icon in the Finder and right-click (or control-click)
it
• Select Show Package Contents from the resulting contextual menu
• Navigate to the Plugins folder and remove SyncDates.bundle
• Drag our DateSync for iCal 1.5.2 plugin into the Plugins folder
• Launch nSync and you should be able to sync with iCal 1.5.2

©2004 Glass Onion Software
http://homepage.mac.com/nowhereman77/hacks/