Re: [NTLK] An era draws to a close

From: Joel M. Sciamma (joel_at_inventors-emporium.co.uk)
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 15:02:32 PDT

Hi Jon,

> Today, the curtain draws over an era in my life. Last night, when I
> went to bed, I could not find my Newton...

Sorry to hear about your lost Newt (it may yet return - who knows) but why
deny yourself a replacement unless the cost is an issue?

When a tool works for you, and works well, it's simpler to stick with it
until something better comes along.

In the end it's only a small plastic machine - but the data you invest in it
and the value you get from it - now, that's the thing.

Joel.