Re: [NTLK] An era draws to a close

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 03:06:26 PDT

Dear Friend,

I already spoke to you but I just want you to know that we do care and
feel for your loss, like you said, and many will agree, the Newton is
not just a piece of Silicon and Plastic.

I hope you do decide to get a Newton again, in the end of course it is
up to you. I have never seen a Clie but they seem rather popular. If
you do get one, you may be using Newton again in the form of Einstein.
It's too early to say.

It's pretty sad that your Newton is gone. I hope you will miss it
enough to get one all over again.

Sincerely
Alex