Re: [NTLK] WWNC & Einstein

From: WL (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 03:45:19 PDT

WOW, I wished I could've been there, Victoria tried so hard to get me
there, but what pays for my Newts kept me stateside.
I look forward to the DVD's and hope someday we could have a WWNC in
California, maybe in SF or Palo Alto.
As soon as I have time, I will join and order whatever that can be ordered
and donate what I can at this time to this amazing project.
My hats off to the amazing people that got this WWNC together and made it
happen. :-)