Re: [NTLK] An era draws to a close

From: WL (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 04:31:42 PDT

Maybe the cleaning crew might have found it and left it in the
lost-and-found at the traffic department???
Or somebody did find it and don't know how to turn it on or doesn't have an
easy way to return to owner???
Post/list to the classified section of the local newspaper or an online
listing for your area???
You never know what crazy road items/animals take to get back to their
owners... cross your fingers... X X