[NTLK] Request for some Newton Works documents (nwt)

From: Andre Garzia (soapdog_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 20:52:35 PDT

Hi Folks,

as they say, a platform is as strong as it's developers.... I want to
join the club and hop on the development wagon. I would like to inspect
some newton works documents in NSOF format (when one send them by mail
I assume they arrive like this...) I would like to take my chances and
maybe try to grook a simple works to plain text or whatever thingie...
I have the DCL here, I have understanding of objective-c, runtime
revolution, made a couple translators for html, rtf and stuff... I
cannot send the nwts myself for my newton is behaving very strangly,
it's backlight is dying and making noises, it's screen sport some tiny
dead areas and contrast is sucking big time.... I am turning it off for
now till I can find someone to sell me a 2100, I live in Brazil, so I
have to find a cheap 2100 so I pay for the shipping as well...

Cheers
andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL