[NTLK] Superscript or SubScript

From: Puckdropper (puckdropper_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 13:00:48 PDT

I've got just a basic 2100, and have been using the
included notepad application to take notes during
classes. However, my math class likes to use
superscripts and my science class likes to use
subscripts.

Short of using the drawing mode (It appears that text
and drawings don't always stay in the same place on
page), is there an easy way I can get my newton to
handle the superscripts or subscripts?

I don't have a connection cable yet, so if there's a
way to do it without loading any special software,
please tell me. If there's not, I'll just save the
answer for later.

Puckdropper