Re: [NTLK] An era draws to a close

From: Tom Zahm (tpzahm_at_newted.org)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 13:09:06 PDT

> Yes.... but then again, I lost my network card

I'll follow PCBman's lead and offer a free network card and cable.

BTW, I still have some to sell -- 3Com589 series. $6.50 del'd by 1st
class mail anywhere is US. $8.00 delivered via Priority mail.
Overseas delivery available -- send me your address and I'll send you
prices. They're used, but each one has been tested in my MP2000U.

Yours in Newtondom,
Tom Zahm
Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get
you.