[NTLK] Possible eBook on the way:Response to 911 Report

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 14:14:58 PDT

Today, I found a Canadian think tank web site containing an excellent article
that critically examines (Fairly, in my estimation) the findings of the 911
Report Commission.
I saved the article as an .rtf file, and I wrote an e-mail note to the
author, requesting permission to re-publish the article as a Newton eBook. He has
not responded yet, but I am hopeful. If he responds favorably, I will post the
book to www.unna.org.
The quest to add current, meaningful content to the Newton Community eBook
collections continues...

Matt K.