Re: [NTLK] PromptPad

From: Christopher Zinkula (czinkula_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 15:26:20 PDT

How would I check to see if they're upgraded? I don't know too much
about the eMates but I can certainly check.

When I flip it bottom side up (so the wording is not upside down) I
can see what appear to be two slots underneath. The one on the right
has a chip of some sort in it and the one on the left does not.
There's also no battery inside either of them (they came with
batteries but the previous owner said they did not work). However I
do have the single power adapter for now.

I should be opening them up tonight... we'll see how that goes... one
at a time though... this way if I totally break it I just won't open
the other one... :)

Hehehe... yep I suppose we are brothers in Him also... :) that's been
the only thing on my .Mac sight for so long I almost forgot it was
there!

Chris