Re: [NTLK] Help! Can't get Linksys WPC11 (v.1) to work.

From: Jonathan Weston (jonathan_at_softselection.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 04:46:30 PDT

I've loaded the GetCardInfo package. How do I run it? When I click on it a
window pops up saying
'Get Card Info
I don't have any log
Insert a card to get information about it'

When I insert the card it just comes up with 'There is a problem with this
card. (Newton cannot recognize this type of card.)'

Does this mean the card is faulty?