Re: [NTLK] Apple Interconnect adapter? USB-serial circuitry size

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 04:57:04 PDT

You can have a look at the document called "INTERNAL SERIAL SLOT DESIGNERS
GUIDE" that should be available on Unna:
This connector provides 3.3V 5V and 12V power, unfused battery power, three
serial ports (o, 2, 3), SOUND IN, and a general purpose I/O.

the connection to sound out (speaker) can be easily made by wires.

Cheers,
Johannes