Re: [NTLK] Lotus Organizer and the Newt

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sat Sep 11 2004 - 08:54:47 PDT

> I'm normally a Mac user, but I do have a Win XP machine that I use for
> games. Just for grins, I downloaded Lotus Organizer and tried to sync
> it with the Newt via NCU. To my surprise, this worked perfectly the
> first time. I wish doing backups on XP was as reliable. I get a lot of
> dropped connections from NCU.
*snip*

Run slowdown (perhaps several instances, aka it appears several times in
your task bar), this may help your problem. The other thing to check is
that your FIFO buffers (under system/device manager/serial port) for the
serial port are set to the lowest setting (but not off). You may want
to try the FIFO buffer settings frist. Then one instance of Slowdown,
and do more if you still have problems.

-Dan