Re: [NTLK] Macworld magazine pokes fun at Newton

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Sep 11 2004 - 19:42:42 PDT

On Saturday, September 11, 2004, at 09:50 PM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
wrote:

> From: Alasdair Dunlap-Smith <varistor_at_earthlink.net>
> Subject:
> I've noticed Wired sometimes likes to portray us as slightly crazy too.

Their last couple articles have been pretty good (IMO) though.
Garnered nice comments from my coworkers about the state of things Newt
anyway.

WARNING! Acme constructs each Klein Bottle from genuine Baryonic
matter. Do
not allow your Acme Klein Bottle to come in contact with antimatter or
unpredictable results may occur. Acme cannot guarantee the
dimensionality of
the result.  <http://www.kleinbottle.com>  (not an affiliate, just
aficionado)