Re: [NTLK] OT: The Logic of Evil

From: Dale A. Raby (daleraby_at_tds.net)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 12:06:17 PDT

Probably a lot less reliable. That's why the industry went with
binary... though with today's better quality tech available... it would
be interesting to speculate. Maybe somebody will build one some day...
though its probably not a project that could be built in my blacksmith
shop... or anybody's basement.