Re: [NTLK] Battery pack - 2300 mAh cells?

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Sep 16 2004 - 11:19:26 PDT

>Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 12:51:13 -0400
>From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>

> > Uhm, what is a modified sled?
>
>It is where the sled is changed so that the Newt thinks it is a regular
>rechargeable battery pack (adding thremoister and contacts at the
>bottom).

Interesting, I will see if I can find some documentation on this... it sounds more difficult than simulating a batterypack for the 130 *g*

Oliver :)

--
Twenty years ago we worried about a nuclear strike by the Russians, now we worry about a nuclear strike by a General Protection Fault or a Blue Screen of Death. We've come a long way, baby. / AsTheAppleTurns on http://makeashorterlink.com/?G28812E39 / Honey, do we still have the keys to the fallout shelter?