Re: [NTLK] server error 530?

From: Robert Serna (japecan_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Thu Sep 16 2004 - 21:45:02 PDT

Can anyone enlighten me why I'm getting this on my MP2100
"server error 530 authentication required"? I have been using the learning center's wifi with no issues for the last few months but now I cant send emails but I'm able to retrieve emails & get onto the internet with no issues! I Also asked the administrator if he made any changes & he said no but I can send emails at the hotel using dial up with no problems! Thank you in advance!
Robert

--
sent with a Newton 2100 using Mail V connecting with Cruise Card xja3288 / x-jack via earthlink